MaGiiK x Gamming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion News: Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Lopez win Glamour awards.

Go down

Fashion News: Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Lopez win Glamour awards. Empty Fashion News: Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Lopez win Glamour awards.

Post  snowlin42 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 am

Designers Donatella Versace and Marc Jacobs were among the presenters and Tory Burch among the recipients at Glamour magazine's annual awards presentation Mon night. Other honorees included Chelsea Handler (shown here with public speaker Jennifer Aniston), Jennifer Lopez, Gloria Steinem, Lea Michele, Cindy Sherman and three generations of Rose bush women: Barbara, Laura and Jenna (now Jenna Rose bush Hager). [USA Today]
UGG Annabelle
UGG Classic Mini
Ugg Dakota Slippers
ugg boots on sale
Dakota Fanning's advertisement for Marc Jacobs' Also, Lola! perfume has been banned in the uk. The ad shows Fanning looking younger than her teen years wearing a sweet, dotted-swiss dress, semi-reclined with a large bottle of cologne in her clapboard... kind of between her legs. She looked too young and too inciteful for the British Advertising Standards Authority, which had received several complaints about the ad. [Telegraph]

Makeup maven Bobbi Brown celebrated her 2 decades in the beauty industry at a soiree at the You. S. ambassador to France’s residence in Paris, france on Tuesday night. [WWD]

For the first time, Macy's plans to open at midnight on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, the retailer announced recently. It joins lots of big-box and consumer electronics stores in getting the holiday shopping season started earlier and earlier. [Huffington Post]

Now comes word that nearly 1, 000 Hole Inc. stores, including Hole, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta locations and Hole Inc. outlets, want to most probably on Thanksgiving Day itself this year, really getting the join holiday competition. [The Cut]

I may be the only person on the planet who abhors this trend. I'd prefer for my children to relax together, not be thinking about heading to the shopping mall to buy things on the most stressful shopping day of the year. What do you think?

snowlin42

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum